Friday, 17 May 2013

Danni McWilliams #HOMEGIRLSCOLLECTION debut @NightwalkEvents



So... a LONG overdue update! As you may know April 30th was the date of SS13 NIGHTWALK EVENT held in Glasgow's amazing venue The Arches. An event which showcases young up and coming design talent. Founder and organiser Angie Ursula Koorbanally puts together an outstanding team of models, hair stylists, MUAs, photographers, dressers etc whose individual contributions all make the night spectacular. The show was so well put together, professional and so much fun!!


The collection consisted of 11 runway looks which can be seen below as well an audience video!




The following runway shots are curteosey of bartphoto.com









BACK STAGE SHOTS BELOW BY radecknowacki.com


I'd like to say a special thanks to Josh Robert Smith, a Sydney based flash artist whose work you can see best on his instagram JOSHROBERTSMITH. His amazing illustration can be seen on one of our HOMEGIRL sweats and is beyond fierce!








 

I also want to thank the amazingly talented AMANDA SNAPSHOT STYLIST who kindly assisted me on the night I would have been overwhelmed with out her! She was on it!

 Also I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to all my friends and family who came to support me as well all the messages of support I received. Especially Laura St.Jude, an extremely talented musician whom I've had the honour of working with, thank you for believing in me.


FOR MORE INFO CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment